Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Retro Clean




I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about a wonderful product called Retro Clean . Normally I wont push a product and I am not getting paid to do it now but this one I have to show you.

As I will tell you in a post I am in the process of composing, I collect vintage fabrics and quilts. Often when I receive these they are dingy an dirty from improper storage. I have tried everything, Woolite, dry cleaning, Dreft and on and on but nothing got them very clean. Yes, they might smell less musty and some of the grime might get removed but they never seemed truly clean. I stumbled upon a product at a local quilt shop and figured I had nothing to lose but a few dollars. I followed the directions and was amazed at the results. The whites were bright and it seemed to pull out age stains that no other method had. There have been some stains that even this product couldn't get out but on average it does a fantastic  job. If you have an old quilt or piece of fabric that needs some love, go get you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment